Sunday 10 July 2011

Thinking about setting up a business?

Check out these great links, to get business advice, information, products and services:

www.businesslink.gov.uk  - Please note, business link  will cease from November 2011 due to government cuts , so i would advise to get on the case as soon as if you are serious about starting your own business!

www.princes-trust.org.uk  - target  age group - 18 - 30 

http://www.start.biz/  - a visual step by step guide, to  how to set up a business

www.vistaprint.co.uk  - want great choice and  cost effective business cards then check this website out!!

www.natwest.com  geat FREE on-line business start up course

Hope this helps!

Stay blessed , till next time

1 comment:

fibomara said...

Hi! I think this information is really useful! Now I am trying to stard my own business because I can't find job I prefer no be stop and stard by myself. Maybe is the opportunity of my life and is an amazing proyect. I encourage your all to try for yourself. You put yours limits!!
Beside I want to share with you two informations.
Exits a sometime call enterprise clubs where you can find help to stard by yourself if you have not the enough knowledge. You can find it by internet o through you job centre.
The second information is www.startupbritain.org is a interested site where you can find too a lot of information.
Well guys, the information and tools are there in the ciber space only do you need is...energy and be possitive!! Bye, bye